Our fleet of over 50 CNC Machines makes up half of our facility and can perform many labor-intensive operations with extreme accuracy and consistency. Our qualified machinists have the skills and capabilities to meet high quantity demands with the highest quality of parts and products.
Our CNC Department has a heavy focus on manufacturing custom metal pieces. Although our machinists are incredibly skilled with their hands, CNC Machines allow for a level of precision and detail that the human hand simply cannot create on its own. CNC, which stands for Computer Numerical Control, adds an unprecedented level of speed and accuracy to many machine processes, such as:
Why Choose Advantech and our CNC Machines?
With our large number and variety of CNC Machines, which take up nearly half of our entire facility space, we can offer small and large quantities of precision parts with short turnaround time. The features of several machines allow for multiple parts to be manufactured at the same time, which increases productivity for us and increases the savings for our customers.
Advantages of CNC Machining
- Quick Turnaround – The speed of cutting combined with the ability to work multiple parts at a time gives us the advantage of producing bulk quantities
- Many Materials – Our CNC machines and machinists are capable of working with many different types of materials, from various metals to many plastics
- Extreme Precision – Thanks to the computer controlled aspects of the equipment, the accuracy and speed of CNC machines is unparalleled by any other form of manufacturing
Mazak Vari-Axis i-8800
This vertical machining center is great for handling larger and heavier parts that require complex surfaces. What sets this machine apart is the simultaneous 5 axis capabilities.
Mazak Horizontal HCN-8800
For projects with high volumes of heavy parts, this machine is capable of working many types of materials. This machine comes standard with a two-pallet changer, meaning we can manufacture more parts in less time.
Advantech’s Programming Department uses the latest CAD/CAM and Solidworks software available to save time, lower costs, and improve the quality of our designs. Our engineers are equipped to create custom, quality solutions to meet any customer request or specification.
We utilize programs such as CAD and CAM software, as well as Solidworks. These programs allow us to view parts in 3D so that we can customize to your exact specifications. Our engineers can work with anything between simple parts to more complex machines.
Our professionally trained and highly experienced engineering staff are equipped to create custom, quality solutions to meet any customer request or specification. Advantech’s programming department uses the latest CAD/CAM and Solidworks and Mastercam software available to save time, lower costs, and improve the quality of our work.
When you choose Advantech for your programming needs, you will receive:
- The Mission Critical mindset = focus on quick turnaround
- Latest software technology = highest quality available
- Experienced staff = quick and quality
- Attention to detail = precise and detailed workmanship
- Diverse capabilities = ability to meet all your application’s needs
CAD stands for Computer-Aided Design, and CAM stands for Computer-Aided Manufacturing. We use CAD/CAM software in conjunction with our CNC machining because we find that it has many advantages for our costumers:
- Quicker production because CAD/CAM maps out the best toolpath for our machines
- Eradicates mistakes and waste through pre-machining simulation runs, reducing the cost for our customers
- Expands our capabilities by allowing for more complex machining
- Allows for easy and efficient customization and intricacies