Laser Cutting is a part of our Sheet Metal Fabrication Department. With laser cutting, we deliver precise, clean-cut parts and tools quickly. Our laser cutting machines are the best in the business, completely automated for unattended “lights-out” production. We have capabilities for cutting up to ½” stainless steel and aluminum and 1.250” armor plates.
When you choose Advantech for your laser cutting needs, you will receive:
- Support through entire process = expert help for everything from pre-manufacturing through delivery
- Access to our high-class machines like our Amada 4000W = variety of laser capabilities
- Lights-out operation = ‘round-the-clock work on your order and shorter lead times
- Quick Turnaround = efficient and cost-effective laser cutting
- A variety of metal capabilities = stainless steel, aluminum, and armor plates
- Custom qualification = production to your unique tool qualification
Laser cutting is a process that uses a laser to precisely cut through various types of sheet metals to cut parts, tools, and more. Since the laser is so precise, it can be used to cut intricate shapes and holes down to the thinness of the metal plate.
Laser cutting helps those in aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics, and other manufacturing industries get the highest-quality cut.
Laser cutting machines work by feeding the sheet metal or metal plate through the machine, under the laser. The focused heat of the laser cuts through the metal precisely.
Mazak Space Gear 510-MKII 2500W
This laser cutting machine has an automated loader and automated cut capacity up to ¾”, so it can cut precisely at all hours. This beauty also features a 5-foot by 10-foot sheet capacity.