Our Assembly and Finishing department completes your job! With a combination of our expert employees, top-notch machines, and mission-critical mindset, your order will be completed quickly and, more importantly, finished well. We offer mechanical assembly and testing, a variety of deburring and cosmetic finishes, and hardware insertion for most hardware available.
When you choose Advantech for your assembly and finishing needs, you will receive:
- One Stop Shop = parts manufactured and then assembled all under one roof
- Quick turnaround = efficient and cost-effective assembly services
- An experienced contract manufacturing team = flexibility and responsiveness
- Mechanical assembly services = savings on capital expenditure costs and time
- A variety of grinders and finishers = the exact finish you’re looking for
- A dedicated Hardware Insertion Department = a variety of hardware capabilities
Assembly and Testing
We use mechanical assembly and testing because we find that this value-added service saves our customers time and money from the high cost of capital expenditures.
Deburring and Grinding; Finishing
We use both single- and dual-head timesaving, stroke sanding, vibratory, deburring, and a number of skilled grinders and finishers capable of providing a variety of deburring and cosmetic finishes.
Deburring removes sharp edges and burrs so your tools are safe and easy to handle. If you’re looking for a more cosmetic finish, our other finishing services can remove more than just burrs, they can smooth the surface and remove imperfections such as scaling or pitting.
This department is well-equipped to handle almost all types of hardware available with a quick turnaround time.
Outsourced Finishing Services
Advantech utilizes our approved suppliers for outsourced finishing services, including painting, plating, powder coating, heat treating, silk screen and more. We are also accustomed to working with our customers’ dedicated and approved suppliers.